Increase the visibility of your Organization!
Become a sponsor of the 2013 Joint Conference!
The 19th Ka and Broadband Communications Conference and the 31th AIAA International Communications Satellite
Systems Conference will be held jointly in Florence, Italy, on October 14-17, 2013.
The Joint Conference has chosen Satellite Systems for the Needs of the 21st Century as the theme for this year in
order to emphasize and to showcase the benefits satellites have brought and continue to bring to our daily lives.
Therefore, the Conference will feature papers on many applications that have been developed and are used daily by
everyone, along with the technical papers for the satellite professionals.
The Joint Conference will also provide an in depth exploration of the economic, marketing, technical and
regulatory issues affecting current and planned satellite communications, navigation and Earth observation services.
It is for this reason that we rely on the satellite industry and institutions for participation, paper presentations,
and for financial support, which can take the form of a general sponsorship of Euro 5.000,00
, which entitles the
sponsor to the following benefits:
- Corporate logo and link on the Joint Conference web site,
- Corporate logo on the cover of the Joint Conference Final Program,
- Corporate logo on the cover of the Ka Band Conference Proceedings (volume),
- One full page color advertisement on the Ka Band Conference Proceedings (volume),
- Corporate logo on the on-site signage,
- Corporate logo projection between technical sessions,
- Corporate logo projection during the opening and closing session,
- Corporate logo displayed at the Registration Desk.
In addition to the above sponsorships, there are advertising opportunities to support Conference materials,
specific activities and social events, such as:
- Joint Conference Proceedings (CD ROM),
- Ka Band Conference Proceedings (volume),
- Participant Bag,
- Badge lanyard,
- Company brochures (literature) inserted in the Participant bag,
- Conference Gala Dinner,
- Welcome Cocktail Reception,
- Coffee Break
, made up of 6-foot tabletops, are also available during the conference. Space is limited and provided on
a first come first served basis, along any other accommodations required to showcase your company and/or products.
The cost of the above opportunities will be agreed upon with the Conference Organization.
We hope that you find it possible to support the Conference
and we would appreciate knowing of your intent to sponsor
and advertise by January 31, 2013
such that your logo can be displayed as early as possible on the web site.
The advertisement page, along with the payment of the general sponsorship fee, should be received by July 31, 2013.
Please contact the Organizing Committee